Founded in 2008, Alvadi OU sells auto parts in Estonia, Finland, Latvia, and other countries. The company carries over 100,000 items.
- Improve advertising indicators (QS, CTR, CR, CPA)
- Increase number of transaction and advertising revenue
- Expand the geographical area in which orders are placed
- Analyzed and compiled key queries
- Wrote unique ads in multiple languages; created ads in various formats for various types of devices, including text ads, ads adapted for mobile devices, and banner ads
- Developed multilingual advertising campaigns for Search and Display Network in five languages, including Russian, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian and English. Total: 31 campaigns, 539 groups, over 1.4 million keywords
- Search campaigns tasks: fine-tuned a list of keywords in order to enhance CTR and attract higher-quality traffic, analyzed, tested, and updated ads, and added expansions
- Display Network campaigns tasks: created ad groups targeted at other applications (individual applications and their categories); targeting by keyword, posting locations, user interests
- Adjusted rates by device and location with a focus on KPI
The charts in the left-hand column show indicators for the month prior to the beginning of the project. Those in the right-hand column show the indicators for the same month one year later.
Revenue from AdWords advertising increased by a factor of 2.4.
Number of transitions increased by a factor of 1.5.
Conversion ratio increased by a factor of 2.2.